ALT 5 Pro Support
Please find the answer to your question in our FAQ below. If you are unable to find it, you can send a request to our support team by submitting the form.
ALT 5 Pro is a proprietary trading platform where by you can buy, sell and hold Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, Ethereum, Tether, and other popular cryptocurrencies as well as Physical Gold, and Physical Silver.
You can register for an ALT 5 Pro account by clicking the "Register Now" button located in the navigation menu at the top of this website. Alternatively you can click here to register for an account.
ALT 5 Pro is 100% free to join and you will not be charged any fee to register an account with us.
The process is simple and quick:
- Click the "Register Now" button at the top of the website and fill out the form or click here to go to the form directly.
- Once your account is created, you will have access to our dashboard.
- You will receive a welcome email and a request to verify your email address. Please click the button to verify your address.
- * Before you are able to load your account with any funds and begin trading, you will need to verify your account and identity. This is done through our iComply widget. You will need to click on "verify account" located at the bottom of your dashboard in the "profile" tab.
- Name and address
- Identity (provide a drivers license, passport or government ID card) - Note: make sure your ID photos are clear and complete, on a dark background in .jpg format.
- Biometric Authentication (Live test photos or upload of a photo holding your ID) - Note: You CANNOT use your ID as your biometric authentication photo.
- POA (proof of address) which contains your first and last name and current address dated within previous 3 months. Acceptable POA are any statements from Federal, Provincial, Territorial or Municipal levels of government, OR a utility bill or mobile bill - Note: You Cannot use your ID as POA.
Account verification is necessary to prevent identity theft or fraud, and to prove that it is really you. It is also required by regulations.
Here are the steps and requirements to convert an individual account to a business corporate trading account:
NOTE: You MUST first sign up and register as an individual and follow the steps to become verified.
1. You must contact support ([email protected]) to request to trade as a corporation and have your account converted. *Please reference your name, login email and the legal name of your Corporation you are going to be trading under.
2. You must provide the following documentation and information (required by regulations) to trade as a corporate account:
a. Incorporation documents
b. Proof of address (utility bill, phone bill dated within 3 months of current date)
c. List of all UBO over 10%, including name and %
d. Government ID of any UBO over 10%
PLEASE SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS TO: [email protected]
UBO Definition: A UBO or Ultimate Beneficial Owner is the person that is the ultimate beneficiary when an institution initiates a transaction. The definition of who constitutes a UBO varies between jurisdiction, but generally a UBO is defined as an individual who holds a minimum of 10-25% (dependent on jurisdiction) of capital or voting rights in the underlying entity.
For more info regarding UBO:
- Click on the menu icon at the top right.
- Click on Balances from the drop down menu.
- Choose your asset and click the blue Deposit link.
- Instructions will pop-up for your preferred choice of deposit.
- Enter the amount that you would like to deposit.
Funding your account with Interac e-transfer is free and processed funds are available quickly. (Some banks delay sending the e-transfer up to an hour)
- Initiate an Interac e-transfer to [email protected] from your financial institution. In the message section include your account email.
- Once you’ve successfully sent an Interac e-transfer from your online banking platform, you will receive an email notification as soon as it has been credited to your account.
NOTE: Failure to add your account email in the message can delay receipt of your e-transfer.
- A limit order buy can only be executed at the limit price or lower
- A limit order sell can only be executed at the limit price or higher
Click the menu icon at the top right-hand side. Click on Balance from the menu. You will be able to see your balance on this page. You will also receive an email notification of your deposit made.
Select withdraw from within your dashboard. You will be asked for your preferred method of withdrawal.
Physical Gold and Physical Silver.